Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Less than three weeks left!

Minasan!
Woooooo! It's true! I may actually eventually leave the MTC! I was beginning to think t hat I was serving an MTC mission, yes, there is such a thing. There is this really nice handicap Elder who serves in the Referral Center, it is awesome. I don't think I could handle two years of this place though. :)
So, there is a lot to talk about... but really, I don't' remember any of it. I'll start typing, then I will check before the temple and will send another email around 1:30 or so.
So first things first, we have done this really cool thing in class lately to teach Lesson 2. It is about the Plan of Salvation, and so what we have done is thought up someone who is a recent convert and/or a less active member, and we become them. Then, another missionary teaches us and it is really cool. We ask questions and answer them like we were that person, when they talk about family and stuff or what is important to us we respond as such. I have been Monika for the past few weeks, and I told about how I was baptized and about my friends and stuff. It has been really cool.
So, I already told you about the cool experience on Tuesday, I have been riding that one out all week. I have just had the most fantastic week and have not let anything get to me. I have finally overcome any problems I have been having, I have just realized that I must Forget Myself and go to work" and in doing, so i have been so happy! This experience is flippin awesome.
So, deodorant and toothpaste, I'll just get that in the bookstore I guess. They have some, and we get 40% off, so it's probably just as cheap as Walmart. Also, on the phone/phonecard situation, how's that going? I really don't know the rules on the GoPhone or if it would be that much better of an idea, look into it and let me know okay?
Sweet. School starts next week huh? I'm sure that mom is stoked to boot Lexi and holly out of the house. :) Seems like this summer has been really short, but I guess they do keep cutting them shorter and shorter every year. Pretty ridiculous. So what is everyone's schedules looking like? Send me your list of teachers and stuff, I wanna see! Hope you are all excited to go back and are all ready with your school clothes and stuffs!
Also, know that wart on my finger? Yeah... a TINY TINY TINY bit of it is coming back. I'm going to go down to health services and see if they can just freeze it off. That would be sweet, I don't want it to get big or anything.
That letter from Akiko was awesome! I understood about 90% of it, t here were just a few things I didn't understand. Gonna snag a jisho and look up the words I missed.
Well, that's kinda it for now. I could have sworn I had more stuff, but really I am just fit as a fiddle. I have lots of food so that makes me really really happy! I am going to record some videos and send them home, I'll toss that in the mail tomorrow probably. I loved what you sent, that was flippin' awesome. Holly needs to stop being scared of the camera and talk to me!
I love you all, be sure to email me back and let me know what is going on! Make a list of questions I can answer and that would be flippin' sweet.
Love ya!
Elder Heninger

No comments: