Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lil' Ray's Lil' Red Bug!

RaLyn saw a RED VW Beetle a few month's ago and kept hinting that she would really like one, since she had one in high school and just loved it. She told me it had to be RED and have a "wingy dingy" on the back and that was her only request. Well, Happy Birthday, Happy Valentine's Day, Happy 25th Anniversary and Merry Christmas RaLyn! Here's your dream come true!






What's the deal with all RED cars?

7 comments:

Jami said...

That is so cute!!!! I love it!! I want one!! :)

Brandon said...

Nice ride! And nice photos! Someone must be a professional photographer!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that car so much! :) <3

Cwilde said...

I love the new car!!!

Laurie said...

Fun! You are a good man. You get some great bonus points!

What is the deal with THREE red cars???

Lexi said...

Lil Rays?? i thought it was lil' Loo's? ;) thanks for the bug!!!!

Anonymous said...

Both Mike and I have VW's - I just got the New Tiguan (mini SUV) last May and LOVE IT. CONGRATS! New cars are FUN.