No weekly e-mail this week from Chris, only some responses to questions we asked him. He had lots of emails to read and then the library told them they had to get off the computers because they had exceeded their 30 minute limit. Oh well, more next week we hope...
Did you ever get the DVD on Joseph Smith that we had sent to you?
Yes yes, but I don't have a DVD player now... I was gonna throw it on my iPod but I didn't have time to do it!
What's your supply of SD cards look like?
Just filled up my first Fukuroi one, I will send it home soon. I have the 2 you just sent me.
How is Elder Wood doing as the Recorder?
He is doing an okay job from what I hear... President says the honbu (mission home) misses me though. He said he can tell that Sister Traveller isn't as genki (happy) anymore... bummer.
Do you miss "Sister Bitter" a.k.a. Elder Kusume?
He is having a rough time as well, and its his 4th in the honbu (mission home) so its kinda boring for him. I miss having a Nihonjin for sure... I really like speaking Japanese.
Were you able to see a doctor about your tired body and if so, what was the diagnosis and treatment plan?Nope. One thing they talked about though was stress, so we are just working to be more chill and whatnot.
Your debit card account at the credit union has money in it. Do you need any more for anything?
Nah, I take it out every once and a while, but thanks for the update!
Do anything FUN this week?
I cooked meatballs for our investigators... way good. We had them (Fratti and Kanako) then the Onda couple and me and Elder Tsolmon. I made it all... meatballs, spaghetti, and a salad. I lost mom's recipe so I just made it from my mind and from taste... sweet!
How many investigators do you have right now? It is difficult to know in your emails who is an investigator and who is a member.
Hahah our members are kinda like investigators, sadly they don't understand the basic doctrines so we are working with them just like normal investigators.. Its great though, we are seeing lots of improvement and success!
Have you located a place to email that has better computers?
Nope. I think this will have to do... there is NOTHING around here. More inaka (countryside) than Takayama.
How many people attended Church Sunday?
Maybe like 30? Didn't count.
I never followed up on Conference. Did you have a chance to watch to all the sessions? Any talks that you enjoyed more than others? Did you read the two I sent?
I missed the Saturday session cause I was running around with Julius hahaha. We get the Liahona tomorrow so I will read them all then.
There was an article that said Mongolians think they can avoid the pig flu by eating horse meat! What does your companion have to say about that? :)
He just laughed.
I love you all! This week was pretty futsu (normal)... I promise there isn't really anything for me to report. Next week I will for sure!
Love you all!
KUN
No comments:
Post a Comment