Wednesday, March 24, 2010

She's Here!!!


Written on the wall in the delivery room.

First pic taken with a cell phone camera.

Brandon - The Happy Dad!

First clean up and the happy and relieved parents!

Aunt Holly and the youngest Grandparents in the World!

Aunt Lexi

Holly and RaLyn waiting for the big event.

12 comments:

The Prothero Gang said...

She is so cute! Congratulations to everyone! I wish I was there!

Alexis said...

she is SOOO cute!!!! she looks a lot like Brandon!! i can't wait to meet her! :)

Cwilde said...

Congratulations Grandpa and Grandma!!!

Grandkids are the best!!!

Amy Jones said...

Oh, you are SO NOT old enough to be a grandpa! It's like we're all getting older or something. Unacceptable.

(Of course, I wouldn't give her back...she's ADORABLE! Congratulations.)

Brooke said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats you guys!

parkithere said...

Congrats...being grandparents is the best...enjoy your new treasure...

Melissa Tyler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Tyler said...

She is so sweet. I'm sure Brandon is already totally wrapped around her tiny little finger!!!! Have fun; it goes so quickly. Love you guys!

Kristi said...

Congrats! She is darling!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Tammy said...

Congratulations Grandpa and Grandma, I promise there is nothing in the world as sweet and fun as your own grand baby, she is a precious sight too. A quote from a very wise grandmother, (my mom who has 49 grand children and 82 greats and 1 great great so I think she is qualified) " the relationship between and grandma and grandchild is no body elses buisness" LOL in other words spoil her cuddle her love the dickens out of her. :)