Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Monday

This year, due to crazy Sunday Church block schedules, nothing seemed to work for time for a family Easter gathering. So, we celebrated on Monday, when everyone could attend. I've grown lazy as far as picture taking, and since Lexi isn't around, our family professional photographer, all I have are a few iPhone pictures. Here are the best of the best.

Squish
Kiley never ceases to amaze us with all her funny facial expressions. When she knows it's picture time, she gets crazy. Here is a random sample of this funny kiddo.

Shaun : Brick : Carter : Grandpa : Someone trying to hide : Shirlene

Jami : Kurt : Shelly : RaLyn : Holly

Brandon : Kurt : Nate : Shelly

2 comments:

Holly said...

K, so for some reason I thought it was hilarious that you had spaghetti for dinner. I have never heard anyone celebrate Easter with spaghetti :-) Ha ha

Matt Heninger said...

Only Kiley had spaghetti.