Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

Halloween 2011 has come and gone! Time flies. Soon we will be cruising, eating turkey, and enjoying Christmas! For Halloween, we had pumpkin carving Sunday afternoon, then a family gathering on Monday, with some yummy soups. Then we enjoyed the beautiful weather outside sitting in the driveway handing out treats to the kids (and some old people too). I think this may have been the busiest Halloween ever. We were swamped for about 30 minutes with non-stop trick-or-treaters, then it smoothed out after that. It was a war zone! Our neighborhood is a very popular spot for maximizing treats per square footage of neighborhood space or something.

Frankie - our blow-up decoration for many years

Kiley loves the glowing jack-o-lanterns!
Night & Day shots


Holly : Maddie
These are the nerds. I liked all the poses so I posted them all!

Sunday Pumpkin Carving

No comments: