So, we went to Utah and these are the only two pictures I took? Well, one is a collage, so I suppose I actually took more than two and pasted them together. RaLyn and I took a quick trip to Utah in February from the 14th to the 17th to visit Mom and Dad. Dad was ready to buy a new TV and needed help with the wiring, setup, etc., so we decided it was a good time to pay a visit and help them out. With two days of driving, there was only two days actually spent visiting. We did a surprise visit to Mark Callister's home and caught him off guard. It was pretty fun. His wife was out of town and Mark had left notes all over the house for his kids to remind them to keep the house in order while Collette was gone. A few samples are in the picture at right. We were able to get the TV, install everything, set up Netflix and other simplified wiring options for optical cable and HDMI, etc. Dad now has a state of the art TV and it's amazing. One thing I noticed that I certainly don't miss about Utah...the nasty winter roads and all the road construction. It's everywhere! The picture at left is the car after our trip, caked in road salt and in desperate need of a wash, which it got Saturday morning! It was a fun trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment