Yo yo yo!
Got 6 minutes left, so I think I'm in pretty good shape. I can't wait to get the card that you sent. That will be tight, I'm excited! That is a lot easier then getting a bunch of pictures.
Tonight, Alexander B. Morrison who is Emeritus 70 talked to us. He gave a good talk about how we will change people's lives, and by changing jsut one life it ends up affecting a lot more than just that one. He had some really good stories and stuff, it was tight.
Also, go on LDS.org and look for a general conference talk by a 12-13 year old boy with the last name Smith. He is our second councilor, and we found out that he spoke in general conference priesthood session when he was 12-13. He is now probably around 50, I would love to hear if you are able to find his talk, that would be pretty tight. Let me know.
Mom-
Everything else is great. I see Collin and Ky every day, they are doing well. I talked to Ky today, he wondered if you still kept in contact with his mom. We will have our kohai here next Wednesday so I'll keep you updated with who comes in and who is cool and stuff.
Not really anything left. I will get Jakey a card in the mail tomorrow, I did write him a letter. I think you'll have 3 letters coming to the house in the next few days.
I can't wait for the package, I'm stoked. Well, nothing else to say, have a good night and a good week and I look forward to hearing from you again! Keep the DearElder-bomb in mind, that would be hilarious to get a couple dozen pages of DearElder.
Love you all and miss you,
Elder Heninger
1 comment:
Did you find the talk Dad??
Post a Comment